gpr-forum.com

Forum dedicated to Ground Penetrating Radar technology
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: GPA 1000 2013 New/Unused
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:15 am 

I bought a GPA 1000 in March 2013 and it is still practically brand new, only the gold detector was used twice, all very good condition. (Still under manufacturer warranty)

Full Specs from Supplier: http://kts-electronic.com/index.php?opt ... 62&lang=en
Located in Indonesia and bought directly from KTS in Germany. I have all the paper work/receipt to prove this.

I have had a change of heart in terms of careers that do no longer involve the hunt for gold.

Retail Price US$11,000. Will consider offers above $6,000

Please post any offers to purchase.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:20 pm 

Dear Sir . i am interested in your GPR. what kind of antenna it coming with.
i am serious enough to pay you the right price.
thanks
Rom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:51 am 

The GPA 1000 comes with both GPA analyzer which has a universal probe 45cm (17.72") and also comes with a separate electronic Gold Detector which has a 45cm circlular search coil w/ carbon telescope pole.

Max Depth of GPA 1000 is 15meters; Ground Penetrating Analyzer technology (GPA) is especially developed to recognize soil changes caused for instance by gold, also other metals, minerals in the ground, non-metal objects like archaeological findings or cavities under the ground. Many gold mining companies worldwide are using our GPA series effective for their purpose.

Due to the high-performance sensors and microprocessor controlled earth magnetic field compensation changes of ground anomalies up to a maximum depth of 15 meters (49 feet) can be indicated, the minimum search depth is of course below 1 meter specially for smallest gold nuggets.