gpr-forum.com

Forum dedicated to Ground Penetrating Radar technology
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:22 pm 

Ground Penetrating Radar Equipment Mala GS
50MHz Antenna
The 50 MHz frequency is not allowed to be sold commercially in the US anymore. This is a rare antenna which has great depth capabilities.
In West central Florida I was able to achieve depth to 240ft in some areas. This antenna is ideal for sinkhole investigations, preconstruction investigations, mining operations utilize this device to locate muck or clay pockets embedded in limestone as well as fissures in granite. This is an unshielded antenna and is primarily used for deep subsurface investigations. Vivid graphics.

100 MHz Antenna
The 100 MHz is pre FCC and is a versatile shielded antenna that is great for sinkhole investigations as well as other deep to medium depth capabilities. My standard setting for this frequency was 70 ft in West Central Florida area but in ideal conditions may reach depths to 100+ ft below existing ground surface. Vivid Graphics

500MHz Antenna
The 500 MHz antenna is wonderful antenna and has proven itself over and over again. I have used this frequency to find voids and cavities below concrete slab, verify steel embedment in concrete columns and slabs. I have located millions of dollars in buried cash for government agencies as well as locating over seven hundred buried human remains.
I have located buried murder victims for sheriffs depts. and utilized this device for various government agencies to locate drugs and stolen items. This radar has a depth capability of approximately 15 ft and is fantastic for utility location as well as UST. Very detailed and vivid graphics

1 GIGHz

The 1 GIGHz frequency is another very rare frequency that is ideal for location embedded steel in concrete as we as shallow utility location. It can also be used to determine asphalt thickness as well as base course thickness for roadways.
This frequency is also great for locating drugs and other illegal substance in walls as well as columns. This is for shallow investigations with a depth capability of about 3 ft.

I am asking $25,000 for all and I have over $60,000 into it
All equipment will be sold with all cables, control panel as well as software and batteries and 2 computers.

Equipment can be demonstrated for serious buyers. Training can be provided at an additional cost anywhere in the world.

Attachments:
File comment: 500MHz
Dsc01961.jpg
Dsc01961.jpg [ 879.54 KiB | Viewed 10458 times ]
File comment: 1 GIGHz
Baby 009.jpg
Baby 009.jpg [ 245 KiB | Viewed 10462 times ]
File comment: 50MHz
Dsc00824.jpg
Dsc00824.jpg [ 873.09 KiB | Viewed 10461 times ]

Last edited by littleben on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:23 am 
Site Admin

Hi littleben,
It will be more effective if you can post some pictures of the actual devices you are selling.
Regards,

http://www.geoscanners.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm 

Thanks for the tip It is done
Art

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 pm 

nice tip............................!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:29 pm 

tsohail92 wrote:
nice tip............................!

you got to be kidding me! spammer! :x
jd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:39 am 
Site Admin

JD if you have any complains please forward them to us and we will take care of it.
Best regards,

http://www.geoscanners.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:15 am 

Littleben,

have questions in regards to your 4 antenna and other equipment posted in 2011.
How do I reach you by phone or email.
dogpr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:13 am 

Hi, do you still have your unit for sale if so I may be interested. The fact that you have many antennas is great. We will be using radiodetection em tools for the detection of infrrastuure prior to drilling but we may on the odd day use low frequency to determine depth to bedrock at say 30m or so. Can your highest frequencey be used for mapping iron bars in cement? How is the mala program is it user friendly. We were or are planning to buy a GSSi system but suposedly mla has better low frequency antennas while GSSi would be better for higher frequency and user friendlyness. At any rate I am interested to discuss more on the issue with you. my e-mail is az@thermoroc.com